Should you supply any personal details to BingoAce (for example your e-mail when registering for our newsletter) we promise the following rules are observed in connection with that information:
- We do not and will not provide or sell your details to third parties unless you have specifically requested that we do so in order that these third parties can offer you information, goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- BingoAce will not reveal your personal identity in connection with the disclosure of information.
- Only users who have registered to receive BingoAce’s newsletter will be contacted by email with updates about our site and its services. All our email correspondence includes an unsubscribe option.
Please note that we are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of Web sites to which BingoAce may link. If you have any doubts about submitting any personal details while visiting linked sites always take time to locate and read their privacy policies first.
What Information Do We Collect?
BingoAce gathers two types of information about our users:
- E-mail addresses that users provide voluntarily if they choose to subscribe to our newsletter, and
- Data BingoAce gathers through aggregating tracking information collected by counting page views throughout our site and click-throughs on any advertisements we carry. We achieve this by using cookies.
Why Do We Collect This Information?
We need a users e-mail if they want us to e-mail them our newsletter, however with respect to the tracking information mentioned above, we collect this to enable us to develop our service to reflect users’ needs and to help our advertisers better understand their preferences too.